衡水銀行招聘

熱點推薦

您現在的位置:首頁 > 銀行招聘 > 閱讀資料 >

2020河北銀行校園招聘:常見的英語詞匯(九)

2020-10-05 15:33:29| 來源: 衡水中公教育

I want to deposit my paycheck.

我想存入我的工資支票。

I'd like to know whether I can cash a cheque here.

我想知道我能否在這兌換支票。

Will you please cash this traveler's cheque?

請兌現這張旅行支票好嗎?

I'd like to cash this money order.

我想兌現這張匯款單。

I want to cash the balance of a traveler's letter of credit.

我要把旅行信用證的結余兌現。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

請告訴我兌換支票收手續費嗎?

Could you tell me how much the checks cost?

請告訴我這些支票要花多少錢?

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎么辦?

Please sign your name on the bottom line if you want to cash the check.

如果想兌支票,請在底線上簽名。

Please write your account number on the back of the check.

請在支票背面寫上你的帳號。

We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.

我們承兌這張支票的透支額只有5元。

Please endorse the cheque.

請背簽這張支票。

The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.

旅行支票手續費是購買總額的1.5%。

Here's the cheque book. When you send a cheque by post be careful to cross it, but if you wish to cash a cheque yourself, you must leave it "open".

這是一本支票簿,你郵寄支票時,注意要在支票上打叉線。但是如果你本人想開張兌現支票,就不可打叉線。

Each cheque you write will cost 2 dollars.

你每開一張支票將花2美圓。

 注:本站稿件未經許可不得轉載,轉載請保留出處及源文件地址。
(責任編輯: 魏爍然)

免責聲明:本站所提供試題均來源于網友提供或網絡搜集,由本站編輯整理,僅供個人研究、交流學習使用,不涉及商業盈利目的。如涉及版權問題,請聯系本站管理員予以更改或刪除

豹子王下载